Just when you think you have the playoff races figured out, along comes another NFL weekend filled with surprise results. We were treated to surprises in both conferences over the weekend, with the New Orleans Saints losing to the Atlanta Falcons, and an error plagued Kansas City Chiefs team essentially handing the win to the Tennessee Titans.
The playoff race might get hitter yet, with the San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks going head to head in primetime on Monday night, but for now, we are going to look ahead at Week 11 and start making our picks for the week. We will focus on NFL ATS Betting picks for this piece, but we will also have SU and O/U picks coming your way.
2019 NFL Week 11 ATS Betting Picks
Pittsburgh Steelers (+2 ½) vs Cleveland Browns
And just like that, the Pittsburgh Steelers, who started the season at 0-3, are back in the playoff picture. The Steelers, who have won 3 in a row, will head to Cleveland on Thursday night as a 2 ½ point underdog, but this is a team that has been a fantastic bet against the spread of late, going 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games.
They have also been good against divisional opponents, going 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 versus teams from the AFC North. The Browns have now failed to cover in each of their last 5 games, so taking the Steelers here seems to be the smart pick.
NFL Week 11 Betting Trends
- Steelers are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games
- Steelers are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the AFC North division
- Browns are 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- Browns are 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 games at home
New Orleans Saints (-5) vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers in NFL Week 11
Is the Saints loss to the Falcons last weekend a sign that the wheels might be ready to come off in New Orleans or is it just a minor blip on the radar? Given how they have played the rest of the season, my guess is that it’s more likely to be the latter. Whatever the case, the Saints have been a very good bet against the spread, covering in 6 of their last 7.
They are also 5-1 ATS versus teams from the NFC and have covered the spread in 4 of their last 6 meetings with Tampa Bay. This looks like a game the Saints should cover easily.
Week 11 Betting Trends
- Saints are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games
- Saints are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the NFC conference
- Buccaneers are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games
- Buccaneers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games at home
Cincinnati Bengals vs Oakland Raiders (-10 ½)
While much of the talk is about how much longer the San Francisco 49ers can remain unbeaten, there is a similar conversation at the other end of the scale.
Coming into Week 11 of the season, the Cincinnati Bengals are a woeful 0-9, and you have to say that they don’t look like a team that is going to be able to find a way to win, especially since they have now covered just once in their last 6 games. They are up against a tough Oakland team this weekend, with the Raiders going 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games. Only one way to go here.
Week 11 Betting Trends
- Bengals are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against Oakland
- Bengals are 12-4 ATS in their last 16 games against an opponent in the AFC West division
- Raiders are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games
- Raiders are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games at home
New England Patriots (-3 ½) vs Philadelphia Eagles in NFL Week 11
The Patriots lost their unbeaten record with a thumping at the hands of the Ravens in Week 11, but they will have used the bye week to get that out of their system. Bill Belichick is a great coach and is even better when he has an extra week to prepare for the next team on the schedule.
The Patriots are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall, but it is what they have done against teams from the NFC that stands out here, covering the spread in each of their last 6 non-conference games.
Week 11 Betting Trends
- Patriots are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- Patriots are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the NFC conference
- Eagles are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games
- Eagles are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games played in week 11
More Week 11 NFL Betting News
- Raiders at Cardinals NFL Week 11 Lines & Expert Pick
- Eagles vs Saints NFL Week 11 Betting Odds & Prediction
- How to Bet Broncos vs Chargers NFL Week 11 Spread & Pick
- Vikings vs Bears NFL Week 11 Lines & Game Preview
- Chiefs vs Rams NFL Week 11 Lines, Pick & Prediction
- Panthers at Lions NFL Week 11 Spread & Betting Analysis
- Titans vs Colts NFL Week 11 Lines & Prediction
- Texans at Redskins NFL Week 11 Odds & Expert Preview
- Bengals at Ravens NFL Week 11 Spread & Prediction
- Cowboys vs Falcons NFL Week 11 Lines & Expert Analysis
- NFL Week 11 Parlay Picks
- Week Eleven NFL DFS Picks (Ep. 629)
- Steelers at Jaguars NFL Week 11 Lines & Preview
- Buccaneers vs Giants NFL Week 11 Odds & Prediction