It was another big weekend in the NFL, with the playoff picture once again looking different after some surprise results. The Patriots have some serious questions to answer after losing to the Houston Texans in the AFC, with the Seattle Seahawks have a shot at taking the #1 seed in the NFC after watching the 49ers lose to the Ravens. Seattle will take a crack at the top spot when they close out Week 13 with a Monday night game against the Minnesota Vikings.
We have almost certainly not seen the last of the seeding changes, so the final few weeks should be fun. Let’s look ahead to Week 14 to see if we can make some ATS NFL Betting picks that will put a little extra Christmas money in your pocket.
2019 NFL Week 14 ATS Betting Picks
Dallas Cowboys (-3) at Chicago BearsThe Bears season is essentially over after a disappointing campaign, so you need to wonder how they are going to come out against a Dallas team that is still in a playoff spot right now, albeit a precarious one. The Cowboys did not look good in a Thanksgiving Day loss to the Buffalo Bills, but they can take solace in the fact that the Eagles also lost this weekend.
Dallas are clinging to the lead in the NFC East, but I like them to perform better this coming Thursday. They have won 8 of their last 10 games in November and should be able to win and cover against the Bears.
Week 14 Betting Trends
- Cowboys are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the NFC North division
- Bears are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games
Denver Broncos at Houston Texans (-8)After winning just 1 game in their previous 5, the Denver Broncos made a switch at QB for their Week 13 game against the Chargers. Drew Lock led the Broncos to a 23-20 win, but this team will be under no illusions that everything is suddenly great.
They are in for a tough one this week, as they will be on the road to face a Houston Texans team that is sure to still be flying high after a win over the New England Patriots over the weekend. The Texans are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games versus teams from the AFC West and I think they improve on that record this weekend.
NFL Week 14 Betting Trends
- Broncos are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games played in December
- Texans are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games played in week 14
Baltimore Ravens (-5 ½) at Buffalo BillsIf you had to make a prediction on the team most likely to win the Super Bowl after 13 weeks of the season, it would be very tough to bet against the Baltimore Ravens. Not only are they winning every week, they are taking down some of the best teams in the NFL in the process.
They took out the San Francisco 49ers over the weekend, and while they have another tough one coming up on the road against the Buffalo Bills, it’s one you need to like them in. Baltimore is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games and I like them to improve on that record this weekend.
Week 14 Betting Trends
- Ravens are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games played on a Sunday
- Bills are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games played in week 14
Kansas City Chiefs (+2 ½) at New England PatriotsIt seems a little strange to be talking about concerns over a 10-2 team, but that is exactly where we are with the New England Patriots. It has been the defense that has got the Patriots where they are now, but they are starting to show some signs of being unable to continually handle that pressure after looking very poor in a loss to the Houston Texans in Week 13.
Next up is a home date with the Kansas City Chiefs and their high-powered offense. I like the Chiefs to go in and win while also covering the spread.
Week 14 Betting Trends
- Chiefs are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 games against an opponent in the AFC East division
- Patriots are 11-5 ATS in their last 16 games
More Week 14 Betting News
- Eagles vs Cowboys NFL Week 14 Odds & Analysis
- Lions at Cardinals NFL Week 14 Spread & Expert Analysis
- How to Bet Steelers vs Raiders NFL Week 14 Odds & Pick
- Vikings at Seahawks NFL Week 14 Lines & Pick for Monday Night
- Giants vs Redskins NFL Week 14 Odds & Betting Prediction
- Falcons vs Packers NFL Week 14 Spread & Game Prediction
- Colts vs Texans NFL Week 14 Lines & Game Preview
- Patriots vs Dolphins NFL Week 14 Odds & Game Info
- Saints at Buccaneers NFL Week 14 Spread & Prediction
- Ravens vs Chiefs NFL Week 14 Odds & Expert Pick
- Bengals vs Chargers NFL Week 14 Lines & Betting Pick
- Broncos vs 49ers NFL Week 14 Odds & Analysis
- Panthers vs Browns NFL Week 14 Odds & Game Preview
- Rams vs Bears NFL Week 14 Betting Lines & Game Preview