While it’s not entirely surprising that the defensing Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots are still unbeaten through 6 weeks of the season, the San Francisco 49ers also being perfect is a little bit of a surprise. Those are the only two teams to have made it to this point in the season unscathed, but with a lot of football still to be played, who knows how long they will stay that way. With Week 6 in the books, save for the Monday night game, it’s time to look ahead to Week 7 Odds and predictions.
As we do every week, we are going to break down the upcoming games. For the purposes of this piece, we are going to focus on ATS picks, but we will also have SU and O/U selections coming your way.
2019 NFL Week 7 ATS Betting Picks
Kansas City Chiefs (-3 ½) at Denver Broncos
After a slow start to the season, the Denver Broncos appear to be putting things together, as they have now won back to back games heading into Week 7. That winning run is going to be put to the test this Thursday night, though, as they will be going against a Kansas City Chiefs team looking to break out of a 2-game losing skid.
It is the results of the last couple of weeks that have the bookies putting up a point spread that is tighter than you might have expected. The Chiefs are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games versus Denver, so let’s take KC to cover again.
NFL Week 7 Betting Trends
- Chiefs are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Denver
- Broncos are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games
- Broncos are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the AFC conference
LA Rams (-3) at Atlanta Falcons
You hate to talk about coaches losing their job, but as the season progresses, it becomes clear that some coaches are going to be on the hot seat. It’s tough to argue against Dan Quinn of the Atlanta Falcons having the hottest seat of the bunch right now, as a Week 6 loss saw the Falcons drop to 1-5 on the season.
They will host the LA Rams this weekend, another team who are underperforming at 3-3. The Rams are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games, as well as being a perfect 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games on the road.
Week 7 Betting Trends
- Rams are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games
- Rams are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games on the road
- Falcons are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games
- Falcons are 3-6 ATS in their last 9 games against an opponent in the NFC conference
New Orleans Saints (+3 ½) at Chicago Bears
There were a lot of people who thought that the New Orleans Saints might be in trouble after seeing Drew Brees go down with injury, but Teddy Bridgewater has proved to be a worthy backup, leading the Saints to a 5-1 record on the season. While the Chicago Bears are 11-5 ATS in their last 16 games, they are just 2-3 ATS this season.
On the flipside, the Saints have covered the spread in 4 of their last 5 games, while also going 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games versus teams from the NFC North. That all adds up to New Orleans covering this weekend.
NFL Week 7 Betting Trends
- Saints are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- Saints are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the NFC North division
- Bears are 11-5 ATS in their last 16 games
- Bears are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games played in week 7
San Francisco 49ers (-10) at Washington Redskins in NFL Week 7
As we mentioned at the top of this piece, the San Francisco 49ers are one of only two teams to have made it through the first 6 weeks of the season with an unbeaten record. They have what looks to be a rather straightforward game against the Washington Redskins this coming weekend.
Washington are coming on off their first week of the season, albeit against a Miami team that might just be the worst in the league. The 49ers have covered the spread in 4 of their last 5 games and should make it 5 of 6 here.
Week 7 Betting Trends
- 49ers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- 49ers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Washington
- Redskins are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games at home
More Week 7 Betting News
- Vikings vs Jets NFL Week 7 Odds & Game Preview
- How to Bet Giants at Falcons NFL Week 7 Spread on Monday Night
- Bengals vs Chiefs NFL Week 7 Lines for Sunday Night
- How to Bet Rams vs 49ers NFL Week 7 Spread & Expert Pick
- Cowboys vs Redskins NFL Week 7 Lines & Prediction
- How to Bet Saints vs Ravens NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Analysis
- Lions at Dolphins NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Pick
- Patriots vs Bears NFL Week 7 Betting Odds & Expert Pick
- Panthers at Eagles NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Preview
- Texans vs Jaguars NFL Week 7 Spread, Prediction & Pick
- Browns vs Buccaneers NFL Week 7 Odds & Prediction
- Bills at Colts NFL Week 7 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Titans vs Chargers NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Broncos at Cardinals NFL Week 7 Spread & Pick