We are now only a few days away from the spectacle that is the Super Bowl, and there is already a lot of talk that we might be in for a shootout that would make the events at the OK Corral seem like a minor skirmish. The bookies tend to agree with this notion, as they have set the OVER/UNDER at 59 points, which is the highest total ever for the championship game. That is a big number for the New England Patriots and the Atlanta Falcons to attain, yet everyone that I have spoken to seems to agree that the total will be eclipsed quite easily. I’m going to leave my predictions for articles later this week, and for now, I’m going to look at 3 reasons as to why this game might fall UNDER the total and before you wager on NFL playoffs, click here to cash in on the updated Super Bowl 51 promos.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.