Given that the Patriots will be seeking their 5th Super Bowl in the Brady/Belichick era, and that they are favorites for Super Bowl 51 this coming Sunday in Houston, it would be easy to assume that they will just go out and win this one with little effort. That’s not how things tend to play out in football, though, and you need to remember that Brady has also been on the losing end a couple of times in the championship game. The Patriots are going against an offensive juggernaut in the Atlanta Falcons, and they are not going to come out of Houston with the Lombardi Trophy in tow without a fight. I have picked out 3 reasons why I believe that Tom Brady and the Patriots may just get that one for the thumb this coming Sunday. Before you bet on the NFL playoffs, click here to cash in on the latest Super Bowl 51 promos.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.