It might not be smart to bet against the New England Patriots in Super Bowl LI on Sunday vs. the Atlanta Falcons. After all, the Patriots have an amazing 15 ATS covers this season and can tie the league record with a 16 th against the Falcons as 3-point favorites. Plus, if you give Bill Belichick two weeks to game plan against any offense, he’s likely to shut it down. But if you aren’t interested in betting against the Patriots because you are a fan or simply think they will cover, here are three smart Super Bowl 51 prop ideas.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.