The San Francisco 49ers (5-9) are an underdog by 4.5 points as they aim to halt a three-game skid in a matchup with the Arizona Cardinals (8-6) on Saturday, December 26, 2020 at State Farm Stadium. The point total is set at 49.0 for the game.
- Game Day: Saturday, December 26, 2020
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: Amazon Prime Video
- Location: Glendale, AZ
- Stadium: State Farm Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Arizona has a 7-7 record against the spread.
- The Cardinals are 3-2 ATS when favored by at least 4.5 points.
- Arizona’s games have gone under the point total in eight out of 14 opportunities this season (57.1%).
- The Cardinals average points scored this season (27.9) and the 49ers points allowed (25.1) are within 2.8 points of each other.
- In games where Arizona score at least 27.9 points this season, they are 6-2 overall and 5-3 against the spread.
- When the San Francisco defense allows 25.1 points or fewer this year, the 49ers have accumulated a 5-3 overall record and a 5-3 record against the spread.
49ers Betting Insights
- San Francisco has put together a losing 5-9 record against the spread this season.
- The 49ers have a losing ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- San Francisco’s games have gone over the point total in seven out of 14 opportunities this season (50%).
- The 49ers average points scored this season (23.8) and the Cardinals points allowed (23.5) are within 0.3 points of each other.
- In games where San Francisco scores at least 23.8 points this season, they are 4-3 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- Arizona is 5-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23.5 points.
|Cardinals (-4.5)||Over (49)||Cardinals 29 49ers 21|
- In 57.1% of their games this year (eight of 14 chances), the Cardinals and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 49.0 points.
- In five of 14 games (35.7%) this year, San Francisco and its opponents have combined to score at least 49.0 points.
- The Cardinals and the 49ers combine to average 2.7 more points per game than the over/under of 49.0 set for this matchup.
- The Cardinals and the 49ers have seen their opponents average a combined 0.4 fewer points per game than the point total of 49.0 set for this outing.
- The average point total for Cardinals games this season is 2.4 more points than the over/under of 49.0 in this matchup.
- The average total in 49ers games this year is 0.1 fewer points than the point total of 49.0 in this outing.
Cardinals vs 49ers: Last 5 Meetings
Arizona has an edge against San Francisco over the last five matchups between these two squads, putting together a 3-2 record in those games. The Cardinals are 2-1 against the spread in those games against the 49ers. Arizona has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 121 points while San Francisco notched 117.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/13/2020||49ers||49ers||-6.50||48.00||-295||+255||404-366 ARI||24-20 ARI|
|11/17/2019||49ers||49ers||-9.5||44||-455||+370||442-266 SF||36-26 SF|
|10/31/2019||49ers||Cardinals||-10.5||43.5||-500||+420||411-357 SF||28-25 SF|
|10/28/2018||N/A||Cardinals||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||321-267 ARI||18-15 ARI|
|10/7/2018||N/A||49ers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||447-220 SF||28-18 ARI|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Arizona is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- Arizona has hit the over two times in their last three games.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have combined to score an average of 52.7 points in their last three games, 3.7 more than the 49.0 over/under in this matchup.
- San Francisco has struggled to cover, going 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over the last three contests.
- San Francisco has gone over the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The 49ers have averaged a total of 56.7 combined points in their last three games, 7.7 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 49.0.
Cardinals: CB Johnathan Joseph: Out (Shoulder), DE Corey Peters: Out (Knee), OLB Chandler Jones: Out (Biceps), G Justin Pugh: Questionable (Calf), CB Robert Alford: Out (Torn Pectoral/illness), DE Josh Mauro: Questionable (Hamstring), NT Jordan Phillips: Out (Hamstring), TE Maxx Williams: Questionable (Ankle), K Zane Gonzalez: Out (Back), OLB Isaiah Irving: Out (Back), OLB Kylie Fitts: Questionable (Hamstring), ILB Dennis Gardeck: Questionable (Undisclosed), C Lamont Gaillard: Questionable (Undisclosed), SS Jalen Thompson: Questionable (Ankle)
49ers: G Tom Compton: Out (Concussion), ILB Kiko Alonso: Questionable (Knee), DE Dion Jordan: Questionable (Knee), CB Jamar Taylor: Out (Knee (acl)), DE Ziggy Ansah: Out (Biceps), C Ben Garland: Out (Calf), QB Jimmy Garoppolo: Out (Ankle), DE Dee Ford: Out (Back), DB Jason Verrett: Questionable (Illness), C Weston Richburg: Out (Kneecap), FS Jimmie Ward: Questionable (Concussion), SS Jaquiski Tartt: Out (Toe), C Hroniss Grasu: Questionable (Knee), RB Raheem Mostert: Questionable (Ankle), DE Ronald Blair III: Out (Knee), DT Solomon Thomas: Out (Knee (acl)), TE George Kittle: Questionable (Foot), QB Nick Mullens: Questionable (Elbow), WR Chris Thompson: Out (Undisclosed), FS Tarvarius Moore: Questionable (Ankle), WR Richie James Jr.: Questionable (Ankle), RB Jeff Wilson Jr.: Questionable (Ankle), DE Nick Bosa: Out (Acl), WR Jalen Hurd: Out (Knee), WR Deebo Samuel: Out (Hamstring), CB Ken Webster: Out (Hamstring), WR Shawn Poindexter: Out (Undisclosed), RB Austin Walter: Out (Illness), RB JaMycal Hasty: Out (Collarbone), OL Colton McKivitz: Out (Illness), TE Charlie Woerner: Out (Illness)
More Recent NFL News
- Philadelphia vs Dallas | Betting Analysis Week 3 NFL
- NFL Week 3 Opening Odds Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Seahawks vs Vikings Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Betting Analysis
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Los Angeles Rams Betting Analysis – Week 3