Are you excited yet? Maybe you are not that big of a fan for the NFL Training Camp activities (you party-pooper!), and maybe you care less about who will win the Philly quarterback starting role because you support that cheat who will miss the first four games of the new season. Fair enough (#yawn!). But just maybe rookie QB Marcus Mariota — who you’ve been criticizing for his unrefined Pro offense game — will explode for a big season like he did in his last college year, or at least not become a total disaster. Or better yet, maybe you should cut these teams some slack, as they could end up not being terrible in the NFL odds in 2015 like you’ve been trumpeting all over.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?