Are you excited yet? Maybe you are not that big of a fan for the NFL Training Camp activities (you party-pooper!), and maybe you care less about who will win the Philly quarterback starting role because you support that cheat who will miss the first four games of the new season. Fair enough (#yawn!). But just maybe rookie QB Marcus Mariota — who you’ve been criticizing for his unrefined Pro offense game — will explode for a big season like he did in his last college year, or at least not become a total disaster. Or better yet, maybe you should cut these teams some slack, as they could end up not being terrible in the NFL odds in 2015 like you’ve been trumpeting all over.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.