The two teams left standing in the AFC – New England Patriots and Denver Broncos – are the teams that started the playoffs as the top seeds and the favorites to be there. Only one of them can move onto Super Bowl 50 in Santa Clara, California, and it is the Patriots that have been given the slight betting edge. This game is set for 3:05 PM EST on Sunday, January 24 at the Sports Authority Field at Mile High in Denver, and will be televised nationally by CBS.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.