When you are thinking about engaging in some NFL betting, you really have to throw passion out the window in favor of objectivity, and leave your feelings aside. For example, if you are a fan of the New England Patriots, your heart may tell you to go all in on your team and bet on them on each and every week, but that is often the quickest way to lose your bankroll. Mixing gambling and feelings isn’t the best way to make some money, and if you have a problem betting against your team, then you are perhaps better picking another one to play. Let’s face it, the sporting calendar is jam packed with games to play on a daily basis.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.