Since Tom Brady became a full starter for the New England Patriots in 2001, the Pats have won the AFC East title all but two times (In 2002 and 2008), including their last six in a row. Coincidence or luck? Neither, I’d say…! Brady is a proven master of the game and the Pats are a unit that is coached to win at all costs, albeit getting into one or two scandals. If you need an example, look no further than the 2014 season where New England’s Malcolm Butler, the hero of Super Bowl XLIX, made a splendid game-winning play despite being a rookie with just 220 snaps in his first NFL season. Yet, to qualify for that Super Bowl Finale against the Seahawks, the Patriots used under-inflated balls to gain undue advantage in AFC Championship game against the Colts—a case that is still on-going to date in the name of the Deflategate Scandal, with possible suspensions for Brady and other involved parties. So are we going to witness a continuous growth of the Patriots’ winningest dynasty under Brady and Coach Bill Belichick, or will the trio of Miami, Buffalo and NY Jets crash the New England party at the top of the division? Read on to find out in the NFC East 2015 NFL betting predictions detailed herein:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.