While it’s probably a lock – again – that the New England Patriots will win their eighth straight AFC East division title, predicting the number of wins for the Pats – and every other AFC East Super Bowl hopeful – will be much more fun-filled task. With NFL bettors everywhere already turning their eyes toward the 2016 regular season, the expert NFL odds analysis you’re about to get on each AFC East team’s 2016 win total odds could help you cash in long before the 2016 campaign ever gets under way. With that aid, let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.