The Super Bowl 51 betting lines have been released, and while they will surely change as the season progresses, the early odds indicate which divisions may be stronger than others. The once division that seems to offer up more potential dark horses than all the rest is the AFC South, and that is perhaps because all four teams in there are evenly matched. That said, it may also have to do with how these teams have been either inconsistent or downright rotten over the past few years. Someone has to win this thing, and for the first time in as long as anyone can remember, one of the teams in here may just be a surprising legitimate contender to wear the AFC South crown. Let’s take a look at all 4 teams, with the NFL odds beside their name being the current odds for them to win the division.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?