The Super Bowl 51 betting lines have been released, and while they will surely change as the season progresses, the early odds indicate which divisions may be stronger than others. The once division that seems to offer up more potential dark horses than all the rest is the AFC South, and that is perhaps because all four teams in there are evenly matched. That said, it may also have to do with how these teams have been either inconsistent or downright rotten over the past few years. Someone has to win this thing, and for the first time in as long as anyone can remember, one of the teams in here may just be a surprising legitimate contender to wear the AFC South crown. Let’s take a look at all 4 teams, with the NFL odds beside their name being the current odds for them to win the division.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.