After failing to record double digits in wins in 2015, the Indianapolis Colts will head into 2016 looking to get back to being a legitimate Super Bowl contender. Of course, the Houston Texans are now looking to reach brand new heights after winning nine games in each of the last two seasons. The Texans made a big splash in free agency by signing former Denver Broncos backup Brock Osweiler to be their long-term starter moving forward. The Colts had their two-season AFC South reign snapped in 2015 as the Texans bagged their third division title in the last five seasons. Now, with the Colts looking to get back on top in the AFC South, let’s take a look at how many pro football betting wins each AFC South team will likely finish with in 2016.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks