After failing to record double digits in wins in 2015, the Indianapolis Colts will head into 2016 looking to get back to being a legitimate Super Bowl contender. Of course, the Houston Texans are now looking to reach brand new heights after winning nine games in each of the last two seasons. The Texans made a big splash in free agency by signing former Denver Broncos backup Brock Osweiler to be their long-term starter moving forward. The Colts had their two-season AFC South reign snapped in 2015 as the Texans bagged their third division title in the last five seasons. Now, with the Colts looking to get back on top in the AFC South, let’s take a look at how many pro football betting wins each AFC South team will likely finish with in 2016.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.