When it comes to job security – or the lack thereof – there’s one thing that’s for sure in the NFL. Coaches are hired to be fired…well, at least the vast majority of them. This fun-filled NFL analysis on the quartet of AFC South head coaches that will guide their teams this coming season will both inform and entertain NFL betting fans worldwide as training camps start getting underway all over the country. Remember gridiron gamblers, the ‘hotter’ the seat, the higher the number each coach has on a scale ranging from 0-10.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.