The 8 teams taking part in the Divisional Round this weekend know that a win will put them just 1 more win away from Super Bowl 50. There have been many teams that have cracked under the weight of that pressure, and you have to wonder if any of the favorites this weekend will fail to take advantage of their home field advantage, and the fact that they are probably a little healthier and better rested than their opponents. Let’s take a quick look at the Divisional Round favorites in the AFC.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.