Winners of the last 4 AFC West titles in a row, Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos are seeking a fifth straight divisional pennant when they embark on the 2015 season. Can Kansas City, San Diego and Oakland find a way to dethrone the Broncos, or will the Orange Crush give new head coach Gary Kubiak a dream start with a divisional title? Let’s take a look at the NFL odds and review the AFC West win/loss predictions for the 2015 season in the analysis prepared for you below:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.