When it comes to the job security of the quartet of AFC West head coaches that will guide their teams into the 2015 NFL regular season, my hot seat heat check meter says the AFC West is the only division in football where all four head coaches are sitting in a comfortable ‘safe zone’ that will see them all make it through the upcoming season unscathed. Thanks to this fun-filled, yet informative AFC West hot seat heat check, you’re going to get the inside scoop on all four coaches as they get set for the upcoming 2015 regular season. Remember NFL betting experts, the ‘hotter’ the seat, the higher the number each coach has on a scale ranging from 0-10.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.