The Arizona Cardinals (6-6) are favored by just 2.5 points as they attempt to stop a three-game skid in a matchup against the New York Giants (5-7) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at MetLife Stadium. An over/under of 45.0 is set in the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: East Rutherford, NJ
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Arizona is just 5-7 against the spread.
- The Cardinals are just 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Arizona’s games have gone under the point total in seven out of 12 outings this season (58.3%).
- The Cardinals, on average, score 5.6 more points per game this season (27.7) than the Giants allow (22.1).
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Arizona is 5-2 and 4-3 against the spread.
- When the New York defense allows 22.1 points or fewer this year, the Giants have accumulated a 5-3 overall record and a 6-2 record against the spread.
Giants Betting Insights
- New York has an 8-4 record against the spread.
- The Giants have a losing ATS record of 0-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Just eight of New York’s 12 games this year have gone over the point total (25% of its outings).
- The average points per game output for the Giants this season, 19.2, is 5.5 fewer than the 24.7 the Cardinals have given up in each contest.
- New York is 3-3 overall and 5-1 against the spread when they score at least 19.2 points this season.
- Arizona is 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 24.7 points.
|Giants (+2.5)||Over (45)||Giants 24 Cardinals 23|
- The Cardinals and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total (45.0 points) in 75% of their outings this season (nine of 12 opportunities).
- In three of 12 outings (25%) this year, New York has combined with its opponents to score more than 45.0 points.
- The Cardinals and the Giants combine to average 1.9 more points per game than the over/under of 45.0 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 46.8 points per game, 1.8 more than the point total in this game.
- The average point total for Cardinals games this season is 7.3 more points than the over/under of 45.0 in this matchup.
- The average total for Giants games this year is 3.7 fewer points than the point total of 45.0 in this outing.
Cardinals vs Giants: Last 5 Meetings
Arizona has an edge against New York in the past five meetings between these two squads, collecting a 4-1 record in those games. In those games against the Giants, the Cardinals have a 1-0 record against the spread. Arizona has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 126 points while New York notched 83.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/20/2019||Giants||Giants||-3.5||50||-182||+160||263-245 NYG||27-21 ARI|
|12/24/2017||N/A||Cardinals||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||293-289 NYG||23-0 ARI|
|9/14/2014||N/A||Giants||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||341-266 NYG||25-14 ARI|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Cardinals and their opponents have combined to score an average of 50.7 points in their last three games, 5.7 more than the 45.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Arizona is just 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over the last three contests.
- Arizona has hit under the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Giants have averaged a total of 36.3 combined points in their last three games, 8.7 less than this matchup’s over/under of 45.0.
- New York has gone 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to New York. They have failed to reach the total three times in their last three contests.
Cardinals: CB Johnathan Joseph: Out (Shoulder), DE Corey Peters: Out (Knee), OLB Chandler Jones: Out (Biceps), OT Kelvin Beachum: Questionable (Back), WR DeAndre Hopkins: Questionable (Neck), CB Robert Alford: Out (Torn Pectoral), DE Josh Mauro: Out (Hamstring), NT Jordan Phillips: Questionable (Hamstring), RB Kenyan Drake: Questionable (Hip), OLB De’Vondre Campbell: Questionable (Ankle), CB Kevin Peterson: Questionable (Concussion), K Zane Gonzalez: Questionable (Back), TE Darrell Daniels: Out (Ankle), OLB Isaiah Irving: Out (Back), SS Jalen Thompson: Out (Ankle), LB Isaiah Simmons: Questionable (Neck)
Giants: RB Devonta Freeman: Out (Ankle/covid-19), OLB Kyler Fackrell: Out (Calf), ILB Blake Martinez: Questionable (Back), WR Cody Core: Out (Achillies), FS Adrian Colbert: Out (Shoulder), CB Ryan Lewis: Out (Hamstring), RB Saquon Barkley: Out (Torn Acl), OLB Lorenzo Carter: Out (Achilles), QB Daniel Jones: Questionable (Hamstring), WR David Sills V: Out (Foot), OLB Oshane Ximines: Questionable (Shoulder), OT Matt Peart: Questionable (Ankle), CB Darnay Holmes: Questionable (Knee), CB Madre Harper: Out (Knee), DB Jaquarius Landrews: Out (Undisclosed)