Yes, it’s true that Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons took a step backwards in 2017 from their 2016 season that saw them win 11 games and reach Super Bowl 51 opposite the New England Patriots. Still, the longtime NFC South residents had a pretty solid season by going 10-6 a year ago, even if their postseason hopes got abruptly ended in the wild card round by the eventual Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles. Now, as they get set for their upcoming 2018 campaign, the Falcons once again have some legitimate playoff hopes – and rightfully so – after making some huge strides on the defensive side of the ball a year ago while going from 27th in total defense in 2016 to ninth last season. More importantly, if you’re looking to cash in with a winning wager on Atlanta’s 2018 win total odds, then you’re going to have a great chance to do just that because of the insightful expert NFL betting analysis that you’re about to get on the Falcons’ 2018 regular season matchups.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.