- Game Day: Sunday, November 8, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Falcons Betting Insights
- Atlanta has put together a losing 3-5 record against the spread this season.
- Atlanta has played in four games this year that went over the point total (50% of its opportunities).
- The Broncos defense has allowed 26.1 points per game this season, the same amount as the Falcons have scored.
- In games where Atlanta score at least 26.1 points this season, they are 1-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Denver is 1-2 overall and 3-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 26.1 points.
Broncos Betting Insights
- Four Denver’s seven games this year have gone over the point total (57.1% of its outings).
- Denver has a 5-2 record against the spread.
- The Broncos have averaged seven fewer points per game this season (21) than the Falcons have allowed (28).
- Denver is 2-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread when they score at least 21 points this season.
- Atlanta is 2-2 overall and 2-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 28 points.
|Broncos (+4)||Over (50)||Falcons 26 Broncos 25|
- The average total the Falcons have had set in games this season is 4.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Broncos this season is 2.9 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- The Falcons and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total (50.0 points) in 50% of their outings this year (four of eight opportunities).
- Denver and its opponents have combined to score more than 50.0 points in 42.9% of their matchups this year (three of seven opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 47.1 points per game, 2.9 fewer points than the total of 50.0 set for this game.
- The Falcons and the Broncos have seen their opponents average a combined 4.1 more points per game than the point total of 50.0 set in this matchup.
Falcons vs Broncos: Last 5 Meetings
Atlanta has an edge against Denver over the past five matchups between these two squads, recording a 3-2 record in those games. Denver outscored Atlanta 131-125 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|10/9/2016||Broncos||372-267 ATL||23-16 ATL|
|9/17/2012||Falcons||336-275 DEN||27-21 ATL|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Atlanta is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for Atlanta. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three games.
- The Falcons and their opponents have combined to score an average of 50 points over their last three games, the same as the over/under listed in this matchup.
- Denver has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- Denver has hit the over two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Broncos have averaged a total of 50 combined points in their last three games, identical to the over/under of 50.0.
Falcons: CB Darqueze Dennard: Questionable (Hamstring), OLB Dante Fowler Jr.: Questionable (Hamstring), DE Takkarist McKinley: Questionable (Groin), SS Damontae Kazee: Out (Achilles), WR Calvin Ridley: Questionable (Foot), WR Russell Gage: Questionable (Shoulder), TE Jaeden Graham: Questionable (Knee), CB Kendall Sheffield: Questionable (Concussion)
Broncos: OT Demar Dotson: Questionable (Hand), DE Jurrell Casey: Out (Bicep), OLB Von Miller: Out (Ankle), ILB Mark Barron: Out (Hamstring), NT Mike Purcell: Out (Foot), CB A.J. Bouye: Questionable (Concussion), NT Shelby Harris: Out (Illness), OLB Jeremiah Attaochu: Questionable (Quadriceps), CB Bryce Callahan: Questionable (Ankle), TE Nick Vannett: Questionable (Foot), C Graham Glasgow: Out (Illness), TE Jake Butt: Out (Hamstring), WR Tim Patrick: Questionable (Hamstring), OL Elijah Wilkinson: Out (Leg), WR Courtland Sutton: Out (Knee), RB Phillip Lindsay: Questionable (Foot), OL Austin Schlottmann: Questionable (Shoulder), WR Diontae Spencer: Questionable (Shoulder), TE Andrew Beck: Out (Hamstring), TE Austin Fort: Out (Knee), DE Jonathan Harris: Out (Illness), RB Levante Bellamy: Out (Knee), DE Derrek Tuszka: Out (Hamstring), LB Justin Strnad: Out (Wrist), OT Darrin Paulo: Out (Illness)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Wants to Leave the Packers
- NFL Rumors & News: Julio Jones Possible Trade, Patriots Wants to Sign Justin Fields & Orlando Brown Traded to the Chiefs
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update: Roger Goodell Expects Full Stadiums For The New Season, No COVID Protocol Announced Yet & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Steelers’ Coach Sign 3-Year Contract Extension, Alex Smith Retires & More News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More