On Sunday, the Atlanta Falcons made their first round of roster cuts, trimming their unit to a 76-man team ahead of their last preseason game against the Baltimore Ravens on Thursday. In terms of serious football or competitiveness, this game will be meaningless since most starters will traditionally sit out of the clash. Even so, the final cut for a 53-man roster is set to take place this Saturday, setting up the stage for various positional fights, which is bound to make things interesting in the NFL odds. With that in mind, let’s take a sweeping look at what this game has to offer to football betting enthusiasts.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.