After missing out on reaching the postseason for the third time in the last four seasons, the Baltimore Ravens (8-8 SU, 7-9 ATS) and head coach Jim Harbaugh may be in for a do-or-die kind of campaign in 2017. If you’re looking to strike pay dirt on some of Baltimore’s games this coming season, then you’re going to get a look at a half-dozen games that Joe Flacco and the Ravens should get some good victories in this coming season. Here is a look at Baltimore’s 2016 stats, followed by the top six must-bet games on their 2017 schedule with the latest NFL odds for each game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.