The Cleveland Browns (9-3) bring a four-game winning streak into a matchup with the Baltimore Ravens (7-5) on Monday, December 14, 2020 at FirstEnergy Stadium. Baltimore is only a 2.5-point favorite in the contest. The game’s point total is set at 47.0.
- Game Day: Monday, December 14, 2020
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Stadium: FirstEnergy Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore has compiled a 6-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Ravens are just 4-5-1 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- Just seven of Baltimore’s 12 games this year have gone over the point total (41.7% of its opportunities).
- The Ravens average points scored this season (26.3) and the Browns points allowed (26.8) are within 0.5 points of each other.
- In games where Baltimore score at least 26.3 points this season, they are 6-0 overall and 4-1-1 against the spread.
- When the Cleveland defense allows 26.8 points or fewer this year, the Browns have pieced together a 5-1 overall record and a 3-3 record against the spread.
Browns Betting Insights
- Cleveland has compiled a losing 5-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Browns are just 2-4 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.5 points.
- Cleveland’s games have hit the over in seven out of 12 outings this season (58.3%).
- The Browns, on average, score 6.3 more points per game this season (25.5) than the Ravens allow (19.2).
- Cleveland is 7-0 overall and 4-3 against the spread when they score at least 25.5 points this season.
- Baltimore is 6-1 overall and 6-0-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 19.2 points.
|Ravens (-2.5)||Over (47)||Ravens 26 Browns 22|
- The average total the Ravens have had set in games this season is 1.4 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Browns games this year have averaged a total of 52.2 points, 5.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Ravens and their opponents have put up at least 47.0 points — this matchup’s point total — in seven of 12 opportunities (58.3%) this season.
- The Browns have played in seven games this season (out of 12 total matchups — 58.3% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 47.0 points.
- The Ravens and the Browns combine to average 4.8 more points per game than the total of 47.0 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.0 fewer point per game (46) than this game’s over/under of 47.0 points.
Ravens vs Browns: Last 5 Meetings
Baltimore holds an edge against Cleveland over the past five meetings between these two squads, recording a 3-2 record in those games. The Ravens are 2-1 against the spread in those games against the Browns. Baltimore has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 129 points while Cleveland put up 97.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/13/2020||Ravens||Ravens||-7.50||47.50||-335||+285||377-306 BAL||38-6 BAL|
|12/22/2019||Ravens||Browns||-10||48.5||-420||+350||481-241 BAL||31-15 BAL|
|9/29/2019||Ravens||Ravens||-7.5||47||-335||+280||530-395 CLE||40-25 CLE|
|12/30/2018||N/A||Ravens||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||463-426 BAL||26-24 BAL|
|10/7/2018||N/A||Browns||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||416-410 CLE||12-9 CLE|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Ravens have averaged a total of 46 combined points in their last three games, 1.0 less than this matchup’s total of 47.0.
- Baltimore has gone 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall over their last three games.
- The over has been kind to Baltimore. They have gone over the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Browns total over the last three games is 8.7 points greater than the 47.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Cleveland has been in top form recently, going 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three contests.
- Cleveland has gone over the total two times in their last three outcomes.
Ravens: CB Tramon Williams: Questionable (Thigh), WR Dez Bryant: Out (Illness), CB Jimmy Smith: Questionable (Groin), QB Robert Griffin III: Out (Hamstring), SS Anthony Levine Sr.: Questionable (Abdomen), TE Nick Boyle: Out (Knee), WR DeAndrew White: Out (Lower Body), OT Ronnie Stanley: Out (Ankle), CB Tavon Young: Out (Knee), CB Iman Marshall: Out (Knee), WR Antoine Wesley: Out (Shoulder), OLB Otaro Alaka: Out (Knee), CB Terrell Bonds: Out (Knee), TE Jacob Breeland: Out (Knee), DT Broderick Washington: Questionable (Concussion), S Geno Stone: Out (Illness), CB Khalil Dorsey: Out (Shoulder)
Browns: C JC Tretter: Questionable (Knee), WR Odell Beckham Jr.: Out (Torn Acl), LS Charley Hughlett: Out (Illness), OT Jack Conklin: Questionable (Knee), WR Taywan Taylor: Out (Neck), WR JoJo Natson: Out (Acl), CB Denzel Ward: Questionable (Calf), SS Ronnie Harrison Jr.: Out (Shoulder), G Wyatt Teller: Out (Illness), OLB Trevon Young: Out (Undisclosed), WR KhaDarel Hodge: Questionable (Hamstring), CB Greedy Williams: Out (Shoulder), DE Curtis Weaver: Out (Foot), S Grant Delpit: Out (Torn Achilles), DE George Obinna: Out (Triceps)
More Recent NFL News
- Super Bowl LVI Betting Odds & Early Predictions After Calendar Release
- 2021 NFL Under Win Total Odds – Top 5 Betting Picks
- Top 5 Betting Picks to Cover their 2021 NFL Win Total Odds
- Early NFL 2021 Season Betting Predictions: Which Awful Teams Could Actually Be Good This New Season
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Wants to Leave the Packers