The Cincinnati Bengals (1-2-1) are 13.5-point underdogs in a home AFC North matchup against the Baltimore Ravens (3-1) on Sunday, October 11, 2020 M&T Bank Stadium. An over/under of 51.0 is set for the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, October 11, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Baltimore, MD
- Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore has put together a 2-1-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Ravens have an even ATS record of 0-0-1 when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- Just three of Baltimore’s four games this year have gone over the point total (25% of its outings).
- The Ravens, on average, score 5.7 more points per game this season (30.5) than the Bengals allow (24.8).
- In games where Baltimore score at least 30.5 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 2-0-1 against the spread.
- When the Cincinnati defense allows 24.8 points or fewer this year, the Bengals have put together a 0-1-1 overall record and a 1-1 record against the spread.
Bengals Betting Insights
- Half of Cincinnati’s games this year — two out of four — have gone over the point total.
- Cincinnati has a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The Bengals, on average, score 6.6 more points per game this season (24.8) than the Ravens allow (18.2).
- Cincinnati is 1-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread when they score at least 24.8 points this season.
- When Baltimore allows opposing offenses to put 18.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 3-0 overall and 2-0-1 against the spread.
|Ravens (-13.5)||Under (51)||Ravens 33 Bengals 16|
- The Ravens’ average point total in matchups this season is 48.8, 2.2 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Bengals games this season is 1.5 less points than the point total of 51.0 for this outing.
- The Ravens and their opponents have scored at least 51.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in one of four outings (25%) this year.
- In two of four opportunities (50%) this year, Cincinnati has combined with its opponents to score more than 51.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.3 more points per game (55.3) than this game’s total of 51.0 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.0 less points per game (43) than this game’s total of 51.0 points.
Ravens vs Bengals: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five meetings between these two squads, Baltimore holds a 3-2 advantage over Cincinnati. The Ravens and Bengals have an even 1-1 record against the spread in those games. Baltimore outscored Cincinnati 146-116 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/10/2019||Ravens||Bengals||-10.5||44||-530||+440||379-307 BAL||49-13 BAL|
|10/13/2019||Ravens||Ravens||-11||47||-560||+450||497-250 BAL||23-17 BAL|
|11/18/2018||N/A||Ravens||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||403-255 BAL||24-21 BAL|
|9/13/2018||N/A||Bengals||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||425-373 BAL||34-23 CIN|
|12/31/2017||N/A||Ravens||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||359-312 CIN||31-27 CIN|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Ravens have averaged a total of 50.3 combined points in their last three games, 0.7 less than this matchup’s total of 51.0.
- Baltimore is all over the place with a 1-1-1 record against the spread and 2-1 straight up mark in their last three games.
- Baltimore has hit under the total two times in their last three games.
- The Bengals total over the last three games is 5.3 points greater than the 51.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- Cincinnati has gone 3-0 against the spread and 1-1-1 overall over the last three contests.
- Cincinnati has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
Ravens: No Injuries Listed
Bengals: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Might Become A TV Host
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 1st Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: 49ers Made Deal for a 3rd Pick in the 2021 Draft
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: JuJu Smith-Schuster Resigns With the Steelers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Saints’ QB Drew Brees Retires
- NFL 2021 Draft: Justin Fields Favorite to be 3rd Pick Overall
- NFL 2021 Draft: Zach Wilson 2nd Pick Overall Expert Analysis
- NFL Rumors: Dolphins, Jets Chasing Ex-Packers Pro Bowl Running Back Aaron Jones
- Look Back at the 2020 Worst NFL Draft Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: DeShaun Watson Ongoing Saga
- 2021 NFL Draft Expert Analysis: QB Picks Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Updated 2021 NFL Draft Odds & Picks March 3rd Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs Takings The Headlines
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: J.J. Watt Might End Up In Cleveland
- 2021 NFL Draft Rankings Update & Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors: Former Texans Star JJ Watt Could Choose Browns Soon
- Early Super Bowl LVI Odds Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs on the Move for the 2021 Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 11th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: First Week of the 2021 Offseason
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Chiefs Lost
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Buccaneers Won
- Super Bowl Quarterback Battle: Mahomes Vs Brady Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Main Props Expert Analysis
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Super Bowl LV Halftime Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV 1st Half Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Super Bowl LV Props Bets That You Could Bet On
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Coin Toss Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Gatorade Shower Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV MVP Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl LV Touchdown Props Expert Analysis
- Will Tom Brady Retire At The End Of The Season?
- Super Bowl LV: National Anthem Props Expert Analysis
- Bucs Offense Vs Chiefs Defense Super Bowl Expert Analysis
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Is it a Good Idea to Wait to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Before the Match?
- Is it a Good Idea to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Early?
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?
- Super Bowl LV Expert Analysis: Mahomes Vs Brady Showdown
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- What to Look Forward in the NFL 2021 Draft
- NFL Rumors & News: What Will Aaron Rodgers Do Next?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 27th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Early Spread and Betting Trends
- Early Super Bowl LV Betting Previewv
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 7th Edition
- Aaron Rodgers–Davante Adams Duo: Can They Win The Super Bowl?
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Regular Season
- Top QBs After 2020-21 NFL Regular Season Expert Analysis
- How Changing Would Be If There Was an 18th NFL Game
- Super Bowl 55 Favored Matchups | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Kansas City Chiefs QB-WR Duo Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Top Offensive Players After Regular Season
- NFL 2021 Draft Quarterbacks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 5th Edition
- Colts at Bills: January 9, 2021 Odds and Computer Picks for the AFC Wild Card Round