Though they are 2-0 in this year’s preseason games, there is a cloud of uncertainty hovering in Washington ahead of Saturday’s game against the Ravens, as starting QB Robert Griffin III suffered an injury in the 21-17 win by the Redskins over the Lions last Thursday. Though he’s been cleared to face the Ravens on Saturday, Washington could decide to limit RGIII’s reps or keep him out of the game altogether for precautionary purposes. Baltimore, on the flipside, is coming off a humiliating 40-17 defeat to the Philadelphia Eagles and is looking to get back on the NFL Betting Lines winning column in the fastest way possible. Let’s find out what is likely to become of this crucial preseason clash, which is headlined by several players fighting for their positions in the two teams.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.