When it comes to professional sports in the United States, there is no bigger event for bettors than the Super Bowl. The bookies are well aware that this is the game when even the most casual of bettor will start drop money on a multitude of available bets. With that in mind, there are seemingly countless prop bets available for wagering, not all of which can be considered wise investments. Here at MyBookie, we have put together a solid collection of prop bets that we think will enhance your enjoyment of the game, but if you search online, you will also find a bunch that are borderline ridiculous. Let’s look at what we believe are the best props to bet on, and which are the worst. Before you bet on the NFL playoffs, click here to cash in on the latest Super Bowl 51 promos.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.