One of the more intriguing proposition bets for the NFL season has to do with the over/under in win totals for NFL betting season. The parity in the league means that, for the most part, any team can lose or win on just about any particular Sunday. Think about the St. Louis Rams – who beat San Francisco and Seattle and almost beat Dallas, but still finished below .500. Think about the Cardinals, who looked almost unbeatable until they had lost not one but two quarterbacks. Here is a look at some of the most – and least – promising over/under bets for you to consider as the NFL’s regular season approaches.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.