Week 1 of the NFL season is in the bag, and a few teams have already signaled their Super Bowl intent. Yes, I know that it’s a little early to start declaring teams as big favorites, but there were a few who certainly lived up to their Super Bowl betting odds, while others showed that they deserve to be at the bottom. As I put this piece together, the Week 2 lines have yet to be released, so I’m just going to go ahead and make some straight up predictions. We will have more detailed looks at a number of these games, as well as their betting odds, as the week progresses.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.