After what seems like an eternity, we are finally ready for some NFL football action, with Week 1 of the season set for this weekend. It’s going to be a long road to Super Bowl betting, and every single team will be looking to get off to a fast start. The same rules apply for those of us who love to bet on the pigskin, as we all want to build our bankroll early so that we can get a little creative as the season progresses. There are some games that jump off the page in Week 1 in terms of good looking bets, so let’s see if we can get off to a fast start with some wins.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.