In 2002, the Carolina Panthers finished 1-15 and fired head coach George Seifert. The next year, the team brought in John Fox, and the year after that, the Panthers exceeded its NFL odds made it all the way to the Super Bowl. Bad years tend to lead to quick improvement especially when the team cleans house. Some bad teams take longer to improve, particularly if the team’s management never adopts a new philosophy (yes, Jerry Jones, we’re talking to you).
Some teams have managed to make a significant turnaround in a relatively short amount of time. Let’s take a look at some of the teams that have posted the best season comebacks in league history. For some of these teams, the Super Bowl appearance was the first in several seasons of dominance. For others, that comeback year was an outlier, and they went back into mediocrity – or worse.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.