By all NFL betting standards, it is hard to argue against the fact that the 2015 NFL Draft class was pretty special—well rounded on both ends of the field. But on such an account, then all the draft classes over the past two decades should be rated as special since they’ve all been pretty balanced, right? Well, being special is good for conversational and literary purposes. But as far as timeless record books are concerned, good is the enemy of best… that’s why our biased focus on this stroll-down-memory-lane will be on the best NFL draft classes over the last two decades.
Essentially, factors like the arbitrary depth of talent, Pro Bowl/All Pro selections, acceleration into first team football and utility reserves have been duly considered to find the classes listed herein. That being said, join us in our best of 5 list below, detailed in the descending order of recent years:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.