With the 2015 NFL draft quickly approaching, it’s time to continue our fun-filled breakdown on my greatest draft picks in history to hit NFL Betting Odds. My main criteria for this list is that each of the players selected can not have been a first round draft pick and that the player greatly surpassed the expectations that were predicted for them prior to their being drafted. Now, we’re going to get started with the No. 7 all-time draft pick, Pittsburgh Steelers Hall of Fame wide receiver John Stallworth.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.