Besides wagering on a team’s odds to win the Super Bowl 50, or winning its division/conference title in 2015, you can also go the rewarding route of simply predicting the expected totals (wins and losses) in the upcoming season. Of course, more often than not, the team win totals can also help you gauge what to expect next season, thus guiding you on how to bet during the offseason on the projected success or failure of a team next season. Having looked at a good number of NFL betting lines for the Super Bowl as well as what to expect in various divisions come the 2015 NFL season, let’s take a look at the potential NFC and team totals now that CG Technology recently released its 2015 NFL Team Win Totals.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.