Too early to wager on the Super Bowl 50 odds? Nah, it’s never too early to make money, especially when you are guaranteed to get better earnings with early bets, rather than waiting to follow the Tom-Dick-and-Harrys who leave it until late when the price is too hot to handle. Plus, the last time I talked to the NFL betting gurus, I was told the prices are going to move pretty fast and steeply once the free agency trades start to fly around and the draft season gets underway. Imagine this scenario; Marcus Mariota is somehow traded to the Eagles. How fast do you think the Philadelphia’s Super Bowl 50 price will shoot up? While you chew on that, let’s take a look at some of the best odds for NFL currently available for those looking to cash in from the Super Bowl L, which should be here with us in no time, going by the busy offseason.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.