Looking for a sweet parlay combination of picks for Thursday’s NFL betting lines to maximize your earnings? Look no further because we’ve got you covered. Simply check out the parlay picks we’ve carefully prepared for you in the section below.
After averaging 251 yards per game in 2014 and leading the NFC in passing yards per game last season, the Saints will be looking to improve their strength through Brandon Browner and the intriguing rookie Delvin Breaux. They are faced with the challenge of replacing Jimmy Graham, who joined the Seahawks recently after forging a successful partnership with QB Drew Brees. Veteran Benjamin Watson will probably get a start on Thursday as he seeks to fill the tight end position for the first time.
On the opposite end, the Ravens are coming into the preseason knowing that tight end Dennis Pitta will not be available for the preseason and probably the first weeks of the regular season, as he is still recovering for a hip surgery that has kept him out for two years. Speedy receiver Breshad Perriman will also be out due to a knee injury. Marlon Brown, who caught 73 passes in the last two seasons, is on the recovery list with a back injury, leaving the Ravens with a thin squad to work with. In the absence of those players, Crockett Gilmore and Kamar Aiken are expected to get playing time.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.