After the stage is set by the Thursday and Friday games, football betting enthusiasts will be treated to a very fascinating weekend full of mouth-watering football action in the NFL Odds and Lines. A number of franchises will get down to business, battle it out against their opponents, and establish if they are solid enough to make a mark in the upcoming NFL betting season. Let me take you through an NFL parlay picks breakdown of these must-watch weekend preseason games.
Despite Colin Kaepernick returning from injury and the addition of Torrey Smith, the backup depth will determine how the game could end. Backup QB Blaine Gabbert will most likely be given the main role and RB Reggie Bush will be available to spice up the 49ers offensive game. In the defense, San Francisco lost much talent, so it will be upon Aaron Lynch and Glenn Dorsey to take up the challenge and keep the team relevant in the D-line.Comparably, the Texans have a looming backup battle between backup Tom Savage and Ryan Mallett in regards to the QB job. The RB pair of Jonathan Grimes and Alfred Blue will also take advantage of Arian Fosters’ injury to lead the attack. Houston defense is always solid, but in this game, the youngsters in Kevin Johnson, Jeoffrey Pagan and A.J. Bouye will be the players to keep an eye on. Best NFL Parlay Picks: The 49ers have lost much talents defensively and will have a hard time against the hosts, who enjoy a QB backup depth advantage in the preseason. The Texans should thus get SU and ATS, though with the scores remaining UNDER 35 points.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition