Are you an online betting enthusiast that wants to get a super early jump start on your 2015 wagering campaign? Do you want to know which teams stand the best chance of actually cashing in on their 2015 Super Bowl 50 Futures Odds? Well, if you answered ‘yes’ to either of the aforementioned queries, then you’re in luck! You see, thanks to this MyBookie.ag original betting breakdown, on my top six teams that could bring home the bacon this coming season, you’re going to have a great idea of which teams or teams to place your futures odds betting bucks on, long before the 2015 season ever gets started. With that said, let’s get started.
Seattle has a core of outstanding young players they’ve managed to keep together for the better part of the last four seasons and that’s not an easy task to accomplish in today’s salary cap-happy times.
The Seahawks also wisely added Pro Bowl tight end Jimmy Graham from New Orleans and I expect the hybrid receiver to pay big dividends immediately for still-blossoming quarterback Russell Wilson in 2015.
Seattle made an even wiser move by re-signing superstar running back Marshawn Lynch to a lucrative deal that will likely keep the often-enigmatic star in Seattle for the remainder of his career.
Make no mistake about it NFL gridiron gamblers; at +600 the Seattle Seahawks are likely the best pick on the board to win it all in 2015.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.