Are you an online betting enthusiast that wants to get a super early jump start on your 2015 wagering campaign? Do you want to know which teams stand the best chance of actually cashing in on their 2015 Super Bowl 50 Futures Odds? Well, if you answered ‘yes’ to either of the aforementioned queries, then you’re in luck! You see, thanks to this MyBookie.ag original betting breakdown, on my top six teams that could bring home the bacon this coming season, you’re going to have a great idea of which teams or teams to place your futures odds betting bucks on, long before the 2015 season ever gets started. With that said, let’s get started.
Seattle has a core of outstanding young players they’ve managed to keep together for the better part of the last four seasons and that’s not an easy task to accomplish in today’s salary cap-happy times.
The Seahawks also wisely added Pro Bowl tight end Jimmy Graham from New Orleans and I expect the hybrid receiver to pay big dividends immediately for still-blossoming quarterback Russell Wilson in 2015.
Seattle made an even wiser move by re-signing superstar running back Marshawn Lynch to a lucrative deal that will likely keep the often-enigmatic star in Seattle for the remainder of his career.
Make no mistake about it NFL gridiron gamblers; at +600 the Seattle Seahawks are likely the best pick on the board to win it all in 2015.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks