We hear a lot about franchise tags and big free-agent deals every week in the NFL betting community. But who is the best player on each of the 32 teams? Take a look. Arizona Cornerback Patrick Peterson has been amazing since his 2011 arrival, making the Pro Bowl each of his four years in the league. He’s picked off 15 interceptions in his career and has five touchdowns. Atlanta Wide receiver Julio Jones caught 104 balls for 1,593 yards and six scores. He’s tall and big – but also fast, making covering him a real nightmare. As long as he is healthy, he will be a Pro Bowl player for the foreseeable future. Baltimore This guard might be the best at his position in the entire NFL, and he has anchored the Ravens’ line for the past eight years. Terrell Suggs and Elvis Dumervil are also candidates from this team. Buffalo Defensive lineman Marcell Dareus is moving from tackle to end in Rex Ryan’s 3-4 system, but no matter where he plays, he will wreak havoc on the opposition’s running and passing attacks. Carolina The team’s best player is inside linebacker Luke Kuechly, the NFL’s leader in tackles in 2013 and 2014. Cam Newton is another strong contributor to the successes that the Panthers have had in the NFC South. Chicago Running back Matt Forte has held the fort while the team has lived through the chaos of head coach Marc Trestman and the ups and downs of quarterback Jay Cutler. Forte is one of the league’s most complete running backs. Cincinnati Wide receiver A.J. Green gives quarterback Anthony Dalton a legitimate elite target every time he drops back to pass. Defensive tackle Geno Atkins and running backs Giovanni Bernard and Jeremy Hill are also terrific, but it’s Green that teams worry about. Cleveland Offensive lineman Joe Thomas has been a star for this team since they chose him third overall in the 2007 draft. He has made their line one of the few stable elements in a mediocre team. Dallas People fretted about Tony Romo’s back, but Dez Bryant is the best player on this roster – and might be the best wide receiver in the NFL, with 88 catches, 1,320 yards and 16 scores in 2014. Denver Linebacker Von Miller has dealt with issues off the field, but when he is playing on Sundays, there are few players in the league who wreak more devastation on offenses. Detroit Linebacker Deandre Levy has even more of an impact than Megatron, who’s starting to slow a bit. Levy had 151 tackles in 2014, along with 2 ½ sacks and an interception. Now that Ndamukong Suh is gone, Levy will have even more opportunities. Andrew Luck has led his team a step farther into the playoffs each year. He can keep the pocket alive longer than just about anyone, and his arm is a cannon. Jacksonville Blake Bortles could be the team’s best player soon, but right now it’s defensive lineman Sen’Derrick Marks, who had 8 ½ sacks in 2014 and is a chaotic force against any team’s passing attack. Kansas City Jamaal Charles is an offensive dynamo for the Chiefs, keeping them up and running when the passing game isn’t quite doing it on Sundays. Justin Houston was a close second, with 22 sacks in 2014. Miami Ndamukong Suh is arriving from Detroit and will overhaul the entire Dolphin defense. In 2014 he made 8 ½ sacks and 53 tackles. Richard Sherman is still the voice – and the steel – in this defense. Even though quarterbacks try to stay away from him, he keeps racking up the interceptions as well.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition