In a way, being underrated in the NFL betting lines can be a good thing to players, as the only pressure they face is to prove their worth to themselves rather than to everyone in the league. And with that, success tends to come rather easily, compared to those top players that are constantly expected to perform highly. Aaron Rodgers, Andrew Luck, Ben Roethlisberger, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning are probably some of the common names you’ve been hearing about in the offseason in regards to the QBs expected to perform well in 2015. Russell Wilson, with his newly signed contract, is also becoming an interesting name among the top QBs, especially for fantasy NFL bettors, while Tom Brady’s stock—though somewhat reduced due his four-game suspension—is still up there.
But what about the rest of the field? Which quarterbacks are not popularly mentioned among the best, but have the potential of sleeping their way into dream seasons? Here are a few names worth considering in the best QB sleepers in 2015:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.