With today’s high-tech, betting-happy times reaching brand new heights, pro football gridiron gamers can almost literally bet on everything under the sun when it comes to wagering on the NFL’s annual Super Bowl showcase. While the vast proliferation of props odds offer a vast multitude of chances to cash in with winning wagers, remember, everything that glitters is most definitely not gold.
With that thought in mind, let’s take a look at some of the best and worst Super Bowl 53 prop odds on the board for this year’s big dance.
The Best & Worst Super Bowl LIII Props
“I’m not giving him any advice!”Volume up for BEST moments from #SBOpeningNight! 🔊🎤 pic.twitter.com/ZMVpLFJzvx — NFL (@NFL) January 29, 2019
Will NFL issue a report admitting they missed a call during Super Bowl?
- Yes +250
- No -330
Analysis: Ha! It’s been over a week and clearly Roger Goodell wants absolutely nothing to do with this touchy subject. Um…it’s not gonna happen for this excellent wager.
Will any player do the Dirty Bird for TD celebration?
- Yes +200
- No -250
Analysis: This is another easy pick NFL betting faithful. The vast majority of the players on both teams are too young to remember the ‘Dirty Bird’ Atlanta Falcons and I just don’t see Tom Bray or Julian Edelman channeling their inner ‘dirty birds’ in this affair – or ever!
Will any player do The Floss for TD celebration?
- Yes +450
- No -750
Analysis: Yep….someone on the Rams will do it! Again, Tom Brady, Gronk and Julian Edelman are not dancing at all – please!
Will any player use a prop during TD celebration?
- Yes +300
- No -400
Analysis: If if happens, it won’t come from a player on the Patriots roster – or it will be his last game in New England. I also don’t think the rams have too many wild and crazy guys that would attempt to use a prop after scoring.
Will a fan run onto the field during the game?
- Yes +600
- No -1000
Analysis: This one is ‘easy peasy’ people. No fan is running onto the field to get booted out of Super Bowl 53.
Will Tom Brady announce retirement after game? (Must be shown on broadcast)
- Yes +1200
- No -2500
Analysis: Unless you’ve been living on another planet then you know Brady has already announced that he’s not hanging up his cleats any time soon.
Will Bill Belichick announce retirement after game? (Must be shown on broadcast)
- Yes +2500
- No -5000
Analysis: Let’s see…the Pats are in the Super Bowl for the third straight season, so yeah…Belichick is going to keep going for a while I suspect!
State with the largest Super Bowl LIII Betting Handle
- Nevada -5000
- New Jersey +100
- Field (any other state) +8000
Analysis: Seriously? Again…this one is an absolute lock people. It’s Nevada by a landslide!Danger – Check out one difficult wager you might want to avoid. For more, check out the Super Bowl bets you shouldn’t make in the MyBookie.ag news section.
What color will the liquid be that is poured on the game-winning coach?
- Lime/green/yellow +225
- Orange +300
- Blue +375
- Red +400
- Clear/water +400
- Purple +1000
Analysis: A year ago, Philly’s Doug Pederson was drenched in yellow Gatorade while New England’s Bill Belichick has been spared a shower after wins in Super Bowl 36, 38 and 51. Unless you either work for one of the two teams involved in Super Bowl 53 or Gatorade themselves and you know just which color of Gatorade both teams are drinking, then this wager is making a guess just for the hell of it.
2019 Super Bowl Week Expert Betting News
- Super Bowl 53 Bracket, Rams Patriots Printable Bracket | 2019 NFL Playoff Scores & Results
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Super Bowl 53 Prop Bets & Picks (Ep. 657)
- Donald Trump Super Bowl LIII Props
- Super Bowl LIII Halftime Show Prop Odds
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl LIII Props
- Los Angeles Rams Super Bowl LIII Prop Odds & Picks
- New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Prop Odds & Picks
- 5 Reasons to Bet the Over for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl DFS Picks (Ep. 656)
- Super Bowl LIII Spread Betting Prediction & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Moneyline Betting Prediction & Pick
- 5 Reasons to Bet the Under for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl LIII MVP Odds & Expert Pick
- How To Bet The Super Bowl LIII Over-Under
- The Best Super Bowl LIII Props
- Super Bowl LIII Odds for the National Anthem Performance
- Super Bowl LIII Injuries That Might Affect Your Bets
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Trends & Stats
- Conference Championship Recap & Super Bowl Odds (Ep. 655)
- Betting on the Offense or Defense for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl LIII Props, Odds & Picks
- Super Bowl LIII QB vs QB Props
- Super Bowl LIII Defense vs Defense Props
- What’s the Best Super Bowl LIII Betting Strategy?
- 7 Reasons The Los Angeles Rams Will Win Super Bowl LIII
- 7 Reasons Why the New England Patriots Will Win Super Bowl LIII
- New England Patriots Odds to Win Super Bowl LIII
- Los Angeles Rams Odds to Win Super Bowl LIII
- MyBookie Releases Super Bowl Halftime Performance Odds; Questions Whether Politics Will Take Center Stage
- Updated Super Bowl LIII Odds – January 14th Edition
- Updated Super Bowl LIII Odds – January 2nd Edition
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Advice for the 2018 NFL Postseason
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Underdogs
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Favorites
- Super Bowl LIII Odds for Possible Matchups – July 18th Edition
- Houston Texans Scorching in Super Bowl LIII Futures
- New England Patriots Look Cold in Super Bowl LIII Futures
- Expert Betting Preview on Six Super Bowl 53 Hopefuls
- Early NFL Betting Odds & Prediction to Win Super Bowl 53
- Super Bowl 53 Odds for Every Team