2014 NFL coach of the year Bruce Arians and his Arizona Cardinals team have their eyes set on recording a third successive double-digit season after winning 10 games (in 2013) and 11 games (in 2014). Arians, who also won the coach of the year award with the Indianapolis Colts two years ago, was indeed a standout coach and deserved praise for his team’s performance in 2014. In spite of losing his franchise quarterback, his backup quarterback and a number of treasured starters on defense to injury, he still helped the Cards to navigate through the NFL’s toughest division, the NFC West, to win 11 games (and nearly clinching the divisional title). 2015 NFL betting season is: Can the Cardinals make it three years in a row with double-digit wins, or will the NFC West prove too tough to handle for Arians’ boys?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.