Coming off back to back NFC South titles, a feat that hasn’t been achieved by any other team in the division, the Carolina Panthers have their eyes set on a more successful year, accentuated by a flurry of offseason moves that have shocked the NFL betting community. And as a proof of the team’s intentions, General Manager Dave Gettleman capped 11 days of negotiations with Carolina’s quarterback Cam Newton, making him the highest paid player in the franchise history, as the fifth year QB signed a franchise record $103.8 million, five-year contract extension. makes Newton the second-highest paid player in the league in 2015. With a massive contract to his name, and a strong support from Gettleman and the team in the hope that Newton can lead the Panthers to “the Promised Land,” can the quarterback live up to his mega status or will he flop in his enviable role?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.