If you’re an NFL betting enthusiast that is getting prepared for your annual bout of post-Super Bowl ‘depression’ then cheer up. Thanks to the fun-filled look at many of the events you can wager on after the completion of Super Bowl 53, you’re going to be able to get over your season-ending football blues in no time at all.
What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
When Super Bowl LIII ends, the NBA – and pretty much every other sport – will get back in the spotlight in a big way and you could cash in big for the remainder of the regular season. The league’s annual all-star game will be held on Sunday, February 17 at 7:00 PM ET, live from the Spectrum Center in Charlotte. You can check out the latest NBA odds at our online sportsbook.
The 2019 Major League Baseball season will begin on March 20. Can Boston go back-to-back or will Houston, the L.A. Dodgers or another contender dethrone the defending champs or could some longshot underdog get the huge, World Series win in 2019? My super early MLB betting pick to meet in the 2019 Fall Classic are the Astros and Cubs!
Yes, the UEFA Champions League, English Premier League, La Liga and every other major soccer league in the world will all be in action in a big way moving forward, but right now, I’m putting the spotlight on the 2019 Women’s FIFA World Cup. Beginning on June 7, you could cash in big, probably by betting on the U.S. women to continue their international dominance. So be sure to check out the latest soccer odds for upcoming matches.
Can Alexander Ovechkin and the defending Stanley Cup champion Washington Capitals repeat this season after claiming the first title in franchise history a year ago? Could the high-scoring Tampa Bay Lightning, widely-beloved runner-up Vegas Knights, perennially-powerful Nashville Predators or my pick, the Winnipeg Jets, beat out the Caps in the race for first place? Here are our latest Stanley Cup odds for each of those teams.
UFC 234 gets underway on Feb. 10 with Robert Whittaker (-240) and Kelvin Gastelum (+200) throwing down in the headline middleweight bout and the legendary Anderson Silva taking to the Octagon. A week later, Francis Ngannou (+175) and Cain Velasquez (-225) will headline a UFC on ESPN card. On March 2, Jon ‘Bones’ Jones (-1000) will put his light heavyweight title on the line against Anthony Smith (+625).
Whether the now, legendary Tiger Woods is your favorite golfer on the planet or whether it’s another elite golfer like Dustin Johnson, or Jordan Spieth, you’re going to have a ton of chances to cash in after the Super Bowl as the 2019 PGA Tour swings into full effect.
The WGC-Mexico gets underway on Feb. 21 with the Arnold Palmer Invitational going down in Orlando, Florida on March 7. The Players Championship takes place a week later with the highly-coveted Masters getting underway on April 11. Find out the latest golf odds for each of those events at our online sportsbook.
Sure, the 2019 Australian Open might be over and the next major, the French Open, doesn’t get underway until May 26. However, the WTA Tour will be in Dubai on Feb. 17 with the ATP Tour touching down there a week later. Indian Wells gets underway on March 6 for both tours and the Miami Open will get underway for both tours on March 19. And we will be giving you all the tennis lines for each of these tournaments.
Men’s College Basketball
Speaking of March, the start of the 2019 NCAA March Madness national championship tournament will get underway on March 19 through April 8. And we have the latest odds to win the College Basketball Championship this season.
Women’s College Basketball
After failing to win either of the last two national championships, the perennially-powerful UConn Huskies will be looking to get back on top of women’s college hoops. Could the defending national champion Notre Dame Fighting Irish or 2017 national champs, South Carolina, beat out UConn to win it all this season?
Every Formula 1 driver in the world will be looking to take down two-time defending champion and five-time F1 champion Lewis Hamilton as the Brit tries to move another step closer to the unprecedented seven F1 titles. The 2019 F1 season gets underway in Australia on March 15. Who is looking like the odds favorite to win the 2019 F1 Drivers Championship?
In just over two weeks, the 2019 NASCAR Monster Energy season will get underway with the highly-coveted Daytona 500 going down live from Daytona International from Feb. 16 through Feb. 18. Kevin Harvick is the prohibitive NASCAR odds favorite after winning a whopping eight times last year, but defending champ Joey Logano, 2017 champ Martin Truex Jr. and every other NASCAR driver will be looking to bring home the hardware this year!
2019 Super Bowl Week Expert Betting News
- Super Bowl 53 Bracket, Rams Patriots Printable Bracket | 2019 NFL Playoff Scores & Results
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Super Bowl 53 Prop Bets & Picks (Ep. 657)
- Donald Trump Super Bowl LIII Props
- Super Bowl LIII Halftime Show Prop Odds
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl LIII Props
- Los Angeles Rams Super Bowl LIII Prop Odds & Picks
- New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Prop Odds & Picks
- 5 Reasons to Bet the Over for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl DFS Picks (Ep. 656)
- Super Bowl LIII Spread Betting Prediction & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Moneyline Betting Prediction & Pick
- 5 Reasons to Bet the Under for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl LIII MVP Odds & Expert Pick
- How To Bet The Super Bowl LIII Over-Under
- The Best Super Bowl LIII Props
- Super Bowl LIII Odds for the National Anthem Performance
- Super Bowl LIII Injuries That Might Affect Your Bets
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Trends & Stats
- Conference Championship Recap & Super Bowl Odds (Ep. 655)
- Betting on the Offense or Defense for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl LIII Props, Odds & Picks
- Super Bowl LIII QB vs QB Props
- Super Bowl LIII Defense vs Defense Props
- What’s the Best Super Bowl LIII Betting Strategy?
- 7 Reasons The Los Angeles Rams Will Win Super Bowl LIII
- 7 Reasons Why the New England Patriots Will Win Super Bowl LIII
- New England Patriots Odds to Win Super Bowl LIII
- Los Angeles Rams Odds to Win Super Bowl LIII
- MyBookie Releases Super Bowl Halftime Performance Odds; Questions Whether Politics Will Take Center Stage
- Updated Super Bowl LIII Odds – January 14th Edition
- Updated Super Bowl LIII Odds – January 2nd Edition
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Advice for the 2018 NFL Postseason
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Underdogs
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Favorites
- Super Bowl LIII Odds for Possible Matchups – July 18th Edition
- Houston Texans Scorching in Super Bowl LIII Futures
- New England Patriots Look Cold in Super Bowl LIII Futures
- Expert Betting Preview on Six Super Bowl 53 Hopefuls
- Early NFL Betting Odds & Prediction to Win Super Bowl 53
- Super Bowl 53 Odds for Every Team