This weekend sees the start of the NFL playoffs, and while we have 4 games on the calendar, we are going to focus on the AFC side of the coin to see if we can project how things will play out. The New England Patriots and Kansas City Chiefs have a bye this week, and will make their first appearance in the Divisional Round next week. Who they meet will depend on how things play out on Saturday and Sunday. Let’s get this thing rolling by taking a look at the Wild Card action.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.