If you’re an NFL betting aficionado that loves making Over/Under total wagers more often than not and you’re looking for some insightful Super Bowl Over/Under betting information in the hopes of cashing in with a winning Super Bowl LIII O/U wager, then you’re in for a treat!
Thanks to the eye-opening Over/Under Super Bowl betting information that you’re about to get, you’re going to be able to maximize your chances of cashing in with a potentially winning Super Bowl LIII O/U wager. Now, let’s get started.
How To Bet The Super Bowl LIII Over-Under
New England Patriots (13-5) vs. LA Rams (15-3)
- When: Sunday, February 3, 2019 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, Georgia
- TV: CBS
- Radio: New England / Los Angeles
- Live Stream: NFL Live
- Super Bowl LIII Odds: New England -2.5 / Total: 58
Let’s get started by taking a look at each team in this year’s big dance and how they fared against the O/U total.
New England Patriots
The Patriots went 7-9 O/U during the regular season, but Tom Brady and company have also scored 37 points or more in each of their last three games dating back to their regular season finale while topping the O/U total in both of their playoff games this postseason. However, over their last 11 games, the total is 3-8 O/U.
Los Angeles Rams
The Rams went 8-8 O/U during the regular season and they’ve split their two postseason games by topping the total in their 30-22 win over Dallas in the NFC divisional round before playing under the high, 55.5-point total against New Orleans in the NFC Championship game.
Super Bowl Over/Under Total History
The Over/Under Total has gone 27-24 in 51 Super Bowls excluding the inaugural Super Bowl I event back in 1967 which excluded total odds way back then. The Over is 2-0 in the last two Super Bowls, 5-1 in the last six Super Bowls and 7-3 in the last 10 Super Bowls overall.
With the O/U total going 4-6 in the 10 Super Bowls from 1999-2008, the trends seem to suggest that today’s higher-scoring and more, pass-happy NFL produces more point [production than ever, so keep that in mind for Super Bowl LIII.
2019 Super Bowl Week Expert Betting News
- Super Bowl 53 Bracket, Rams Patriots Printable Bracket | 2019 NFL Playoff Scores & Results
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Super Bowl 53 Prop Bets & Picks (Ep. 657)
- Donald Trump Super Bowl LIII Props
- Super Bowl LIII Halftime Show Prop Odds
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl LIII Props
- Los Angeles Rams Super Bowl LIII Prop Odds & Picks
- New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Prop Odds & Picks
- 5 Reasons to Bet the Over for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl DFS Picks (Ep. 656)
- Super Bowl LIII Spread Betting Prediction & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Moneyline Betting Prediction & Pick
- 5 Reasons to Bet the Under for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl LIII MVP Odds & Expert Pick
- How To Bet The Super Bowl LIII Over-Under
- The Best Super Bowl LIII Props
- Super Bowl LIII Odds for the National Anthem Performance
- Super Bowl LIII Injuries That Might Affect Your Bets
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Trends & Stats
- Conference Championship Recap & Super Bowl Odds (Ep. 655)
- Betting on the Offense or Defense for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl LIII Props, Odds & Picks
- Super Bowl LIII QB vs QB Props
- Super Bowl LIII Defense vs Defense Props
- What’s the Best Super Bowl LIII Betting Strategy?
- 7 Reasons The Los Angeles Rams Will Win Super Bowl LIII
- 7 Reasons Why the New England Patriots Will Win Super Bowl LIII
- New England Patriots Odds to Win Super Bowl LIII
- Los Angeles Rams Odds to Win Super Bowl LIII
- MyBookie Releases Super Bowl Halftime Performance Odds; Questions Whether Politics Will Take Center Stage
- Updated Super Bowl LIII Odds – January 14th Edition
- Updated Super Bowl LIII Odds – January 2nd Edition
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Advice for the 2018 NFL Postseason
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Underdogs
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Favorites
- Super Bowl LIII Odds for Possible Matchups – July 18th Edition
- Houston Texans Scorching in Super Bowl LIII Futures
- New England Patriots Look Cold in Super Bowl LIII Futures
- Expert Betting Preview on Six Super Bowl 53 Hopefuls
- Early NFL Betting Odds & Prediction to Win Super Bowl 53
- Super Bowl 53 Odds for Every Team