Apart from Detroit diehards and NFL betting fans like me who love all matters NFL, nobody pays attention to the Detroit Lions these days. And honestly speaking, I wouldn’t blame you if you don’t pay attention to them anyway. I mean, Coach Jim Caldwell is a likeable guy and all, but there’s nothing really that likeable about his team. In fact, it only seems that the one good thing that happened to them in Ndamukong Suh is just about everything there is to talk about in Detroit. So bad is the situation that, even with Suh gone to Miami, some Detroit tabloids still have to use headlines like “Lions’ Ngata similar to Suh?” to get sales.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.