Typical of any team at this time of the year, there are a lot of positive vibes flowing through South Florida NFL betting fans as they hope a strong 2015 NFL season for the Miami Dolphins. But unlike the past years, the Dolphins will enter the new season with a whole lot more to prove, considering head coach Joe Philbin nearly faced the sack last year after a tumultuous 2014-15 season, so he will be on the hot seat to deliver a better season this year. Even more pressingly, the Dolphins made splashy big-money moves in the offseason to bring the likes of DT Ndamukong Suh and TE Jordan Cameron, while there are heightened expectations on the promising 2015 Miami draft class. But even with all the progressive changes made to the team, the following big questions still abound in Miami:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.