There have been many offseason developments in Minnesota, but none of them has grabbed attention better than the return of running back Adrian Peterson from suspension. Not that we expected anything different, as Peterson boasts of being the 2012 NFL MVP, the only running back to win the award in the last 8 years, with the remaining 7 awards going to quarterbacks. Peterson aside, there have been a good number of noteworthy additions and subtractions in Minnesota, setting up an interesting outlook on the upcoming season and the NFL betting lines. As we wait for training camp meetings that will start next month, here are the biggest questions facing the Vikings:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.