With the NFL draft and free agency trades pretty much in the rearview, the Houston Texans are now focused on building a team that e to contend for the AFC South title and possibly the 2016 Super Bowl. By all accounts, Houston general manager Rick Smith and head coach Bill O’Brien deserve praise for their strong offseason upgrades in the team. And while a good number of needs in the team have been addressed, there are still a number of lingering questions ahead of the new season. Here is a stab at some of those concerns, including possible answers and potential effect on NFL betting.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.